NEET UG 2021 Counseling Round 2 Begins
NEET UG 2021 Counseling for Round 2. The Choice Filling and Locking have begun from yesterday – February 17, 2022, on the official website – mcc.nic.in.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, Undergraduate or NEET-UG 2021 have announced Counselling registrations for All India Quota, round 2. From – February 17, 2022, the Choice Filling and Locking facility is available to all candidates. Candidates interested in applying for admission from this round can utilize this facility on the official website mcc.nic.in.
The Last date to complete the registration of MCC NEET UG Counselling is February 21, 2022. Candidates must note that the Choice Filling and Locking step is very important as it will help the Committee in allotting colleges to candidates as per their preferences.
before proceeding with filling and locking choices candidates must register first, and they are also advised to check carefully before filling them as the order of choices is also important.
Check the step-by-step process given below on how to do this.
- Visit the official website of Medical Counselling Committee – mcc.nic.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the ‘Online Registration’ link and then enter your login credentials.
- Also, candidates can click on the direct link given here – NEET UG Counselling 2021.
- Once the registration is completed, start filling the choices in the spaces mentioned as per your preferences.
- Once Done, Click on lock choices of submit.
Important: Do remember to make a note of the order of choices that you have submitted
MCC will be conducting 4 rounds of NEET-UG 2021 Counselling. After the seat allotment result of this round will be declared on February 26, 2022, and then two more rounds will be held – named Mop-Up Round and Online Stray Vacancy respectively.
You are advised to keep a check here and on the official website for the latest updates on these medical admissions.