Best NEET Zoology Books + NEET Zoology Important Topics
Hello and welcome to our video on “Best NEET Zoology Books + NEET Zoology Important Topics You Must Not Skip.”
In this video, we will be discussing the best NEET Zoology books and the most important topics you should be sure to cover as you prepare for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). NEET is a highly competitive exam that is required for admission to medical and dental colleges in India, and it is essential to have a strong foundation in Zoology to perform well on the exam.
We will be providing recommendations for the top Zoology books to study for NEET, as well as highlighting the key topics that you should be sure to focus on. Whether you are just starting your NEET preparation or are in the final stages of review, we hope that this video will be a valuable resource as you work towards your goals. So, let’s get started!
Here are some NEET Zoology reference books that you may find helpful as you prepare for the exam:
- “NEET-UG Biology” by Trueman’s
- “Objective Zoology” by S. Chand Publishing
- “A Textbook of Zoology” by R.L. Kotpal
“Concepts of Genetics” by William S. Klug and Michael R. Cummings
- “Vertebrates” by K.L. Kumar
- “Human Anatomy” by B.D. Chaurasia
- “Zoology” by Stephen A. Miller and John P. Harley
- “Essential Cell Biology” by Bruce Alberts et al.
- “Molecular Biology of the Cell” by Bruce Alberts et al.
It is also important to review the NEET syllabus and focus on the specific topics that are covered on the exam. Practice problems and mock tests can also be helpful in preparing for the exam.
NCERT Books are most important. There are a number of NCERT books that you can refer to for NEET Zoology.
- NCERT Zoology Book – For Class XI
- NCERT Zoology Book – For Class XII
- Objective NCERT at your figure tips by -NTG
Some more Books :
- “Objective Zoology” by S. Chand
- “A Textbook of Zoology” by R. L. Kotpal
- “Essential of Medical Zoology” by P. K. Gupta and H. C. Srivastava
- “Zoology” by Miller and Harley
- “Zoology” by H. C. Verma
In terms of important topics, some of the key areas that you should focus on for NEET Zoology include:
- Animal Classification
- Animal Kingdom
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Evolution of Land Vertebrates
- Evolution of Insects
- Invertebrate Diversity